We sang a lot on the course. Favorites included, "Ain't no mountain high enough," "And I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more..." "Benny and the Jets..." and some more contemporary dirty songs. The boys sang under the tarp every night-- some songs that are on the radio, but also (EVERY NIGHT) The Star Spangled Banner.
Saturday, August 02, 2008
Photos from 14 Days....
These students asked me to post their photos on Facebook, so I think it would be okay with them if I posted them here. These were some special students.
We sang a lot on the course. Favorites included, "Ain't no mountain high enough," "And I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more..." "Benny and the Jets..." and some more contemporary dirty songs. The boys sang under the tarp every night-- some songs that are on the radio, but also (EVERY NIGHT) The Star Spangled Banner.

We sang a lot on the course. Favorites included, "Ain't no mountain high enough," "And I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more..." "Benny and the Jets..." and some more contemporary dirty songs. The boys sang under the tarp every night-- some songs that are on the radio, but also (EVERY NIGHT) The Star Spangled Banner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
roomie, it looks like you had a great course.
oh how i miss you sweet friend.
Post a Comment