Oh, Net Income why do you take me from the east to the west? I've subtracted the dividends declared and dispersed to those stockholders. And now I just want to know your number. Now the school system is in maintenance mode and I can't even log on.
I just want to look at Pottery Barn catalogues and dream up a house on Cape Cod. I want to bake cookies and write letters to my friends. I want to go for runs and drink beer at 4pm. I want to read poetry and think, "Ooh, isn't that interesting."
Antistrophe (Greek: ἀντιστροφή, "a turning back") is the portion of an ode sung by the chorus in its returning movement from west to east, in response to the strophe, which was sung from east to west.
I guess I could read my text book or write another one of those papers... I guess I could go back east and do what I need to...
Epode, in verse, is the third part of an ode, which followed the strophe and the antistrophe, and completed the movement.
At a certain point in time the choirs, which had previously chanted to right of the altar or stage, and then to left of it, combined and sang in unison, or permitted the coryphaeus to sing for them all, while standing in the centre.Out to the text books I go. A beer and a run after work is done.

No comments:
Post a Comment