Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Procrastination

So I have a lot to do. So I have looked at people's photos on facebook for a little bit. I feel like I'm clenching my jaw. Here are a few beautiful photos from the last week. Ben reading TinTin while lounging on Daisy (aka Pig). He told me that he hoards the TinTin books at school library by hiding them behind the Hardy Boys until he can check them out.This is the Ferry Building. It has farmer's markets with really great pastries. I passed by it on my Saturday residency day.

This is the inside of a street car I took. When a fellow rider asked if she'd tell him where to get off, the driver lady snapped, "I told you I would! If I tell you now, I'll just have to tell you again because you'll forget!"

I met a dentist who was talking about driving his big truck all around and trying to kill the environment. The conversation continued with a couple of stories about dentists killing their spouses. After I listened for a while, I said, "Wow, dentists seem crazy."
He said, "Don't worry, I'm not about to kill anyone."
I said, "No, you're just killing us all slowly with your emissions."

Maybe I'll get extra credit in school for that one.

No comments: