- I eat fewer chocolate croissants & drink less beer than I would eat if Andy were here
- I miss him, the boys, my friends, Connor
- I miss my mountains and birds
- I am grateful for my family when I’m lonely
- This job isn’t hard so far
- I like a walking commute
- I like the speakers that I get to go see and hear
- I like the strawberries out here
- I like seeing Speed, the Isolanis, and my Presidio friends
- A twin air mattress is almost a different piece of furniture than my bed at home
- I like waking up early here (and not so early at home)... maybe it has to do with #11
- I walk between 4 and 5 miles a day... just because I don’t wait for buses.
- I bought:
- Two plates after buying
- Two bowls, two spoons, two forks, a spatula, a little knife, and a little pan.
- I don’t use the forks or plates.
- Outward Bound has really taught me about the necessities.
- I like chocolate croissants
- I like running up and down hills.
- I like watching tourists take pictures of cable cars and Lombard Street when I walk home past it. I’ve mixed up my route to not go the same way each day...
- I have learned to practice a line to not give out my phone number
- It is cold here in the summer. Why did I move here in the summer?
- I like to look at the boats on the way to work and at lunch.
Friday, June 04, 2010
20-ish Thoughts about being in San Francisco
Written last night...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment