Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tiny Huecos of Information

Still in the desert.


Climbing stronger than earlier (although today was a weak attempt).


Meeting fantastic people from all over the place and with interesting "day jobs." (More on that soon.) For now, here are three photos:
Inside my tent.
My tent with Lynn Hill's Airstream and some hills behind.

Noey and Al with some perfect avocados from Santa Barbara. See the pockets behind them in the rock? Those are huecos.

More climbing photos to come. Many stories from this amazing place.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Got your letter today. Just wanted you to know that I appreciate every word, and I have to tell you, I feel like I know for sure what's important. For Sure. For now, I guess. It'll change again, but Banana will always be in the back of my mind to provide me context. Wish you could have met her.