Tuesday, April 14, 2009

On Carrotcake




I haven't been posting in a while because of a lack of great, coherent stories. Because I really liked this post, here is a blondish-inspired-top-four-things on my mind list:
  1. This morning I had a piece of carrotcake with creamcheese frosting on it for breakfast. It was delicious.

  2. I have been enjoying The Year of Magical Thinking

  3. I led a climb this weekend with my old friend, Jeep. It was a beautiful day at Table Rock (the photo on the bottom of my blog is from TR)

  4. The climb was named Jim Dandy and I think I want a dog named Jim Dandy. Or Fred Dandy.

2 comments:

Tiny Tin Bird said...

I could see you with a dog named Jim Dandy. And I support any sort of cake for breakfast.

Mary M. said...

And I love any attention paid to my blog -- I mean, I loved The Year of Magical Thinking, too. And Jim Dandy is a great name for a dog.