Tuesday, June 09, 2009

For Deb

I have been slow to post.   

This week has been full of Outward Bound work;  a conference about offering diverse activities to middle school students;  a children's health fair at Martin Luther King Park (Deb, I wanted you and your people to visit us there, but didn't have your phone number); an ice cream social/awards ceremony for taasc;  being an emotional shooting star;  and getting ready for the trip that starts tomorrow.  I am tired, but we have four hours on the bus to get pumped up to paddle and portage.

These sound like excuses, but I am to please.  So this week's for you, Deb.

I've scheduled a couple of entries to post throughout the week. They aren't my best Passover writing, but hey, they offer a distraction from every day blah blahs.  Keep checking and I'll be back for real on Sunday night.

Godspeed... to me.

1 comment:

Deb Abramson said...

Awww. Thanks.