Monday, May 03, 2010

Cleaning House

Warm and raining. A little chillier downstairs and it reminds me of those Table Rock mornings in the Lodge. The light is soft in the house and I am reading about excludable goods and "shadow price," which reminds me of some superhero... okay, a dweeby operations management superhero.

In a bit of organization (or, procrastination), I found that my mac email saves every attachment and email in my finder window. I did not know it was there and so went through to delete photos, logos, and old forum posts that I do not need anymore, and reminisce about good times through other ones. Oh, and I also accidentally opened every single email left in my inbox all at once... you know when you win at solitaire on the computer and all of the cards tile across the screen? Imagine email images dancing in front of you.


Here are some photos from the archives:

Actually, this was just from a couple months ago in SF... Ocean Beach.
From a TAASC trip years ago

Cedar Rock from CR basecamp.



Ben, this past Spring Break, reading Criminal Law in the SF Federal Building library.

Nona, my little friend who is now three.

Andy-- running in Marin last August
This was just a week ago! Downhill on my bike while on a Parkway ride with Andy.


No comments: