
My heart dropped as I realized that they sent that ticket information to Andy. I quickly dialed up Expedia and explained that only 5 minutes earlier I wasn't in this pickle and I had the wrong name because of those stupid pull-down menus and could they delete that name from my pull down menu because I don't plan on traveling with that Benjamin any time soon... and, and, and. The lady said, no, they couldn't transfer the ticket. Shit.
They could, though, cancel that ticket and refund Andy's credit card number. (Hopefully they can work that out! I don't think he'd want to buy a ticket for Ben Jackson.) But then she went into a long explanation about how they couldn't book the minor, Ben McKenzie, without an adult, blah blah. I said fine. I would obviously buy his ticket with my ticket. I will make sure the right Ben is sitting next to me.


No comments:
Post a Comment