I am not one for new year's resolutions, but I'm thinking about planning my year as if it were my last.In your hands lies the future of your world and the fulfillment of the best qualities of your own spirit.
Robert F. Kennedy
Planning each day as if it were my last... what would I do? How would I be? How would I spend time? What would I share? What and whom would I care about? How would I show it? Would I go away or stay here? What scenarios would I make happen?
I wonder what others would do with just a year to live and then I wonder what's keeping us from living that way...

2 comments:
Do you know anyone at all who lives that way? Even though we all know we should???!!!???
Maybe there's my letter to myself for next year. Live it like it's not yours to live...it's borrowed and you have to give it back and prove it's worth...dunno. Been thinking about what I want for next year. Hard to do when you've gone balls out for the first time in a long time!!!
I took thirty seconds and thought some more...I would NEVER stay here if I knew it was the last. The best of who I know would come find me and spend it there, and the memories would be the best of everyone's. I just know it. I'll never settle.
Post a Comment