- Theresa told me not to over-think it
- I saw another Outward Bound job announcement advertising a full-time job to replace my 10 hours a week. Shit, I could apply, but wouldn't want it.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curious and Eager.
3 comments:
3. You say things like, "I think I want to go to grad school."
4. You apply to an MBA program and get in.
5. You hear how happy your friends are to write 20 page papers.
6. You miss the sweet sound of library.
You should be going to fracking grad school at this fracking point in your life. You do, or you don't, or you suck it up for fracking ever. Jus' sayin' grace a Lumpy et Sally. Get your ass where it is supposed to be or fracking go where people will suck up and let you let on your and their laurels forever. Not thinking that that is YOU, butt munch.
But I'm 'jes sayin'
Post a Comment