Sometimes we need to go for a walk to really be able to study. My friend SeMe and I enjoyed one of the warm and beautiful days lately doing just that...

This is at the Cable Car museum. Each of these spools is huge and spins really fast to make all the cables go around the city. Look at the faint signs: "California," "Mason," Hyde" in the photo; these are running those lines throughout the streets! It is really cool. Someone threw up in there, though, which was gross. I'd like to go back when there is no throw up. It's free so I can.

SeMe on the phone in an alley of stairs.

Grace Cathedral, just a few blocks away.

View from our study spot. There were dogs and kids and a guy doing really fast push-ups there.

I love the Cable Car museum!
No comments:
Post a Comment