Friends and I drank wine and ate strawberries and other snacks while watching the production. In the intermission they played music like Wolf Parade (thanks BJaxn for the reference check) and Wilco; mostly because it fit with Shakespeare so well.
On a different note, here's a picture of me (with my elementary school best friend) from the 5th grade that someone posted on facebook. It makes me feel great about eating that bowl of ice cream at 10:45 tonight:

Go find me a purple scrunchie, a bad hairdresser, and an onion.

2 comments:
that looks so much like my fifth grade picture, I can't believe it. Purple scrunchie and all. Save the addition in my picture of leggings (with stirrups) from the Limited Too.
Gawd, in 5th grade I looked like a boy. I actually had popcorn thrown at me in a movie once because of it. Ah, such great memories...
Post a Comment