I just finished my 14 day course today. It was fabulous and funny. While there are many stories, I'm wiped tonight and running a 7 mile event at 6am tomorrow. For now, here are two of my favorite quotes:
An observation from one of our student Journalists:
"Today in my opinion, was the funnest day so far. I think it was the funnest because we went climbing."
A conversation with one 13 year old on day 2 of course:
He: "I have a headache."
Me: "Maybe it's because you are dehydrated."
He: "What's the elevation here?"
Me: "Well, according to our topo maps, we are at 2800 feet."
He (in all seriousness): "Maybe it's the altitude."
.......................
Look forward to hearing the news and notes of the last two weeks from the world outside of the woods.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
katie,
She Runs starts right after Labor Day...looking forward to similar silliness. I hope you had a blast!!
Post a Comment