In college, Brain's grandma used to send him piles of copies of a magazine with pictures of puppies and stories about good 4-H kids in it. I think I've mentioned it before for the humor factor (we told the jokes at open mike night...). Each month, there was always a full spread that had a picture with the same caption: "name of the place, now THAT'S GOD's country." For instance, "Twin Peaks, Nebraska, now THAT'S GOD's country" or "Newark, New Jersey, now THAT'S GOD's country."
This is the view from one of our campsites. I might send it into that magazine. Or just to Brain's grandma.

1 comment:
Hopefully, I will soon be able to post more photos of my very own God's country. I think whatever is actually out there/up there/around me meant for me to live in the Alps.
I love this photo. I remember what it looked like there. I can still smell the air!!!
Post a Comment