Sunday, February 01, 2009

Welcome to February, 2009

I had a weekend off from taasc. It was incredible.
The following photos are just a glimpse of the resplendent time.




























Other images:
  • A woman in a long skirt, flannel-like shirt, and straw hat at Jack of the Wood on Saturday night. She brought her own harmonica to play along with the band that was performing. I remembered some advice that it's not polite to stare.
  • A fuchsia colored glove that a woman dropped on Wall Street today. Before she turned to pick it up, I saw it from afar and tried to identify that bright flash of color on the pavement.
  • Today's pink, gray, and white clouds that were all at once a gargoyle, a dragon, a pizza baking stone, the Gemini Twins, and a whale. Then, the silhouette of delicate upper branches against a not-quite-cobalt sky.
  • Spreading out on cool sheets... morning.

No comments: