Monday, October 06, 2008

Super cool.

When I was learning French, the teacher said that people said, "super cool" to mean "super cool." I don't know if that's really the truth, since she was pretty out of touch with telling us "c'est la barbe" meant "it's boring;" when I tried to use it in France, they laughed at me and explained that it was equivalent to using "groovy" to mean "cool."

Anyhow, my talented friend started a photography business and her website is supercool: www.debabramson.com. Her work is fantastic.

If you are in the area and have a family, you should hire her. She's freakin' rad. And funny.

Check it.

4 comments:

Mary M. said...

holy shit, i had no idea. that's fantastic. if i had children, i'd hire her to photograph them.

i think you're both super cool.

Sally said...

I've got one comment...you need the French translation, you come to me. jus' sayin'...

Deb Abramson said...

Thank you for this!

KD said...

blondish and sally: thanks
Deb: I've logged onto your site 10 times today. I'm mesmerized by that song and your work.