However, I have been sneezing for the past 12 hours for some reason... and I want to take time to write a good, solid posts for such a serious topic. In the meantime, here are some photos from last weekend when PaulG came to visit.
These are from Bent Creek and the top of Black Balsam. I am such a fan of the self-portrait technique. Who needs help getting pictures taken if you have you have the one arm photo shot? You can't even tell in that photo on the left... you'd think that it was taken off guard, but it's just great acting and great photography skills. Really.


1 comment:
KD, I've felt Banana everywhere since she's gone. It's kind of amazing. I won't say it's an amazing lesson in death, because I will never think that this is worth it, or valuable, or "part of a greater plan." Ever. Ever. But I can hear her laugh, and I can feel her soul wanting to do more. She and I were on the same path, and I will never forget what she meant, nor will I forget her life's purpose or beauty. I miss her already. You would have loved her.
Post a Comment