Monday, January 12, 2009

always look at the bright side of life, deh deh do do do do do do

Does anybody know that song?

One might be nervous about losing a job. One might be worried about a broken car and losing a job. One might be concerned about it all, but this one is glad that I am in my room this morning with the sun shining in the window and the heat turned up to a scorching 65 degrees.

Often, I need to be rushing out and don't get to see this sun coming in, but today oh today, I am planning on working from here in the afternoon. The morning is mine.

Here is a poem for the Good Doctor Klein:
With the clicks of my fingers, I can abracadabra numbers
Imagine the magic of adding numbers to one column
from another column
And making both numbers less!
One click and I have dread for the first column
And a sigh of, "Okay, it will be okay" for the next.
Slight of hand with a credit card bill.

Here are some photos from another magical Christmas vacation:





















1 comment:

The Roomdog said...

You know I have a summer job for you Katie, it would be so fun! We could wear hats and have beers in floyds, talk about the old days. You could sleep in the dirt and I could sleep in my nice house, you could canoe down the river and I...wouldn't. It would be fun, I am planning a kick ass shirt! Seriously though things will pick up soon, wait till Obama gets in and they get mad RFP's out!