Friday, January 16, 2009

Love and A Quilt
















I received a wonderful package in the mail today from Mrs. Robertson. She is a dear friend, fantastic quilter, and the founder and owner of Quilt Arts. (If you click on this link, scroll over the words, especially "About" to get a feel for this amazing place.)

It's really cold outside and in my house and I love having beauty around me. The quilt she made for me is perfect. Perfect.


She deserves many cherries in her Shirley Temples.

Check out the photos and haiku below. The one above is with a flash, the others are without.


Twelve degrees outside.
And with wind chill feels like three
AR, my hero



3 comments:

Tiny Tin Bird said...

You might want to hide this next time I visit. I might accidentally take it home with me.

KD said...

Isn't it just perfect? I love it.

Anonymous said...

I, I, am the luckiest woman in the word to have Katiedunn in my life...the luckiest!

Thanks Paul, for introducing us...

I love you, stay warm, and turn your heat up just a feeewwww notches....it will make me feel better.

Much love,
Mrs. Robertson