I was doing well on perpetual vacation--it was so wonderful to see my family and then Lyssie and Pete. New Jersey and Massachusetts were full of excellent food, relaxing with my folks, funny stories from the kids, great movie watching... Madison was full of life advice, cultural events, and slow dancing to "I Touch Myself" on the same night as when that poor WHOP driva was out in the cold.
Returning had the best that Asheville has to offer: its people, its running and biking terrain (although someone overworked her poor Christmas-cookie filled body), and its food. I relished in the 60 degree weather after being in the tundra. This photo is from a bike ride last weekend. Tee shirt.

Then, I worked a bit at the office today and had a mini freak-out tonight about my future plans. Consultants were ready to give advice and I am taking it. Show up, pay attention, don't be attached to the outcomes. Sleep, water, and lift with the legs. What is good now? Just do something.

No comments:
Post a Comment