If only Pink Floyd were playing.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Light.
I was writing a poem while on a flight from Madison to Atlanta. Thinking about my next line, I looked out the window and saw this:
I took a photo and then went back to my poem. The next time I looked out, we were in a cloud. Gray mist surrounded the plane. I started to read. The next time I looked out the window, the sunset offered these views:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
beautiful photos, kates.
you are a better photographer than me.
i wish we could have gotten together while i was at WWC! alas, i got back to MA on Wednesday afternoon. i'll be back in July ... let's definitely do it then.
Thanks, Tiny Tin.
Blondish, I love your photos. Especially of shoes... summer=dinner=let's do it. Stay warm up there.
Post a Comment