Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Nashville Part 2

I didn't hear from Speed about whether or not I could post pictures that he sent to me. I was about to do it anyway (since I am bold and he didn't immediately write me back with a roaring, "NO!"), but then I actually heard from him and he said, "Sure" in his calm voice. I needed to hear that voice (even though it was through a text message and I didn't really hear it...) because it's been a bleh day. I had been bleh and then I ran over a nail and punctured my back tire and then I was really bleh.
All is working out, though, I got them rotated after they fixed. The folks there were super nice, too. These pictures are nice, too. I didn't put any ones from inside his house on this site.
You need to have a secret password to get to see those ones...





Posted by Picasa

No comments: