Here are some photos from the last few days. We are practicing first aid/evacuation techniques in TAASC. I asked the kids to be purposely blurry so that I could post them on my blog. One does show some faces, but I love the perspective and how Connor (our canine friend) is on the picnic table. That is pretty normal.


They are tootsie rolling someone through a tight space between two tight trees above...
It's been an interesting week so far.
I flew through the air during a run and landed on my face and knee (below... it looks and feels a lot worse...);
Check out the moon boots in the photo. They are one of the best gifts ever. Notice that I'm talking on the phone in the one below and wearing leisure wear.
the kiddos carried some litters with small and large people;
While doing the litter carries, some students weren't listening to their peer leader. In frustration, she said, could you PLEASE pass this litter through the trees? One 8-year old responded, "Could you PLEASE not micromanage us?"
Other things aren't so easily captured by my little camera:
the lunar eclipse crept clay red like cave dirt; I reminded myself that I am content when alone; I blatantly lied; I joined the economics club's stock trading contest (mostly as an experiment); I commiserated with a close friend who is feeling frozen in a couple of ways; I felt nostalgic then realistic and hopeful then skeptical; the daffodils peeked out only to freeze back into the earth. Tonight I feel like tucking into heavy covers.

2 comments:
ahhhh. warm covers. sigh.
The return of the tootsie roll! Bad ass strawberry.
Post a Comment