
Look how tall the ceilings are...
Making upstairs a little more spacious. He needs a lot of head room to move around.Here are some more photos from my superstar friend's house in Nashville. It's pretty dang awesome. I don't know if I've mentioned this guy's creativity and handwriting before... but it is truly inspirational. I'll post his updates as he goes. Also, here's my folks' blog about their work with Habitat of Hancock County MS (not New Orleans like I had thought...): http://patersonhabitat.blogspot.com/
Check it out. Give them shout outs. Do your own service. Good night. Sleep tight. Watch the bedbugs and all of that.

1 comment:
wow! that's speed, isn't it? that looks like a lot of work. glad we just finished our last phase of renovation. (check it out!) and your parents were in waveland! my mom is in ocean springs, and she works for fema as a voluntary agency liaison, connecting volunteer groups with those needing help. can i share their blog with her?
Post a Comment