Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Early Morning Dream

In between hitting snooze and actually getting out of bed this morning I had this dream:


10-20 of my closest friends are sleeping in a big bed (like the grandparents in Willy Wonka). I am on the end and one of my favorite people from Outward Bound is right next to me. He turns to me and says, "Hey. Let's make-out."
(For the record: I am not "making out" in any way with this person in real life...)

I whisper, "No."

He asks, "Why not?"

I say, "Follow me to the water fountain."
(There seemed to be a school water fountain in the hall.)

He does, and I say to him, "Two words."
The two words happen to be the first and last name of another friend of ours.

Before he responds, everyone from the bed is standing with us in a circle. Many of the folks are from Outward Bound, so I'm not surprised that they beamed over to us and made that shape.
(I could almost hear Roomie saying, "Circle up, everyone." )

As we are standing there, a huge hawk appears in the middle. It is floating with its wings out, but not flapping its wings. I am amazed. Everyone else seems nonchalant about it. The hawk starts talking about its plume around its head and how it helps it float midair.



After that, I woke up.

This isn't the first time that this animal has appeared to me. What does it mean?

3 comments:

Kiliii said...

That confirms it. I always knew you were wierd.

Kiliii said...

Yet lovable. In a wierd way.

Kevin said...

what sort of voice does the hawk talk in? Strange... :)