If you want to know some details about this weekend, check out http://tinytinbird.blogspot.com or stupidmommy's blog. (See below for link; however, I want to clarify that I wasn't at the table when those shrieks of "35!" were exclaimed... c'mon now, I love the older crowd... they're so vintage.)
Some Points:
* Longshort longhorn: Lyssie and Tex are in town. I want them to move here.
* We hung out with Tex's friends (known on the great world wide web as stupidmommy and stupid daddy) for Alyssa's birthday last night and again tonight. They are smart and stylish and have some pretty fun kids who run around the house while making witty comments. If we ever have that block party and get an inflatable jumping castle, I'm totally going to invite them.
* When someone asked what we've been doing since they've arrived, I said, "hmm, Over Easy Cafe, Early Girl Cafe, Salsa, Bobo for drinks, 12 Bones for barbeque..." and now I can add Dirty Jack's bar onto the list. This person responded, "Sounds like you've been giving them the real Asheville treatment." We did go for a run today. They're going to hike tomorrow, but I can't be bothered with that walking... unless it's to a table for three.
* Did I mention that I want them to move here?
Tired now. Food=good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
And we will totally come! Just as long as there's room for us to pass with our walkers. (Or did you mean that you were going to invite the kids?)
Don't worry, deb, while the kids are enjoying the games, you can dip into your "goodie bag" full of prunes and blublocker sunglasses... fun for the whole family.
Post a Comment