There's a special little guy in TAASC whom we call Rambo or The Arbitor. (I think I've mentioned him before.)
Anyhow, tonight I had the pleasure to watch one of his earliest video performances, which is an interpretation of the song "Numa Numa Yay." It's worth the 1 minute 47 seconds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u80Qbm_d8vU
I also saw the final cut of a documentary that another one of our students made on the 10 day summer trip. It's quite a bit longer (about 15 minutes) and the quality is not as good as it would be on a DVD, but it features Rambo with longer hair. In this version, he seems disgruntled and annoyed. He's really a basket full of daisies in real life, especially when the Jerome Show comes to town.
Also, I am in this movie. I look fabulous, especially as we approach Day 10. I liked the end when the boys bickered about sharing candy and feeling sick. Go to: www.vision-art-film.com and click on "Documentary" to see Asheville TAASC in ACTION.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment