Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Numanuma donde esta?

Do you know those ads that are on the side of Gmail messages? You know, the ones that match the words in your email with what you might want to buy? I just looked at the suggestions for a message I sent to a good friend.

At the beginning of the email stream, the ads were about curing shoulder or hand pain with a few called, "Hundreds of Empathy Quotes." Now, after replying a couple of times, this is what is listed:

Shoulder Pump Lawsuits Problems due to Surgery Pain Pump? Find out if you have a case.
More about...Toddler Temper Tantrums »
Toddler Discipline »
Tantrums »
Women Emotions »


Okay, so the words crying and childish might have been in the email stream, but I thought it was weird that the list also included "women emotions."

I had typed a lot more about this subject, but erased it; I think my estrogen is making me CRA Z. Just kidding. I'm just exhausted.

It's been a long couple of weeks.

No comments: