Just kidding. I'm missing comments on my blog, though, and wanted to see if this would spark some reaction...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Katie! I'd been meaning to come here and see what you do here for a while. Your headline got me. Thanks for the PBS poll. Lisa had mentioned it too. I hope you're swell. There'll be mail from us soon! Daniel R.
Not waiting for inspiration’s shove or society’s kiss on your forehead. Pay attention. Attention is vitality. It connects you with others. It makes you eager. Stay eager.”
2 comments:
Hi Katie! I'd been meaning to come here and see what you do here for a while. Your headline got me. Thanks for the PBS poll. Lisa had mentioned it too. I hope you're swell. There'll be mail from us soon! Daniel R.
oh my god, it totally worked. i saw that i was like, wow, to who!?! and hey yo, is that your dog in September pictures? i sweat that dog hardcore.
Post a Comment