I was hurrying into Greenlife at 7:30am on Saturday to get a coffee and bagel before the massive weekend TAASC trip, when I saw Stupiddaddy and his smartkids (ages 6, 4, 2?) getting out of their minivan.
I said, "Hey there." (As the kids ran to a car with two poodles in it.)
He said, "What are you up to?"
I said, "Getting coffee before a TAASC trip."
(As I brushed my mess of hair out of my face; considered if I washed my face; clenched a ziplock bag that held my wallet and phone; pulled on my shorts, which stuck to my butt where I had to patch them with duct tape...)
I asked him what they were doing.
He said, "Brunch."
I said, "Brunch at 7:30am?"
He said, "We've been up for a while."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ha. I didn't even hear about that!
Ezra is always asking me at like 6:30am if we can call so-and-so, or walk over to our friends' house around the corner. Dude just doesn't get it.
Post a Comment