So, I won't tell you all that I'm writing on my blog until I actually start being consistent. After reading some fabulous blogs lately (mainly, tinytinbird and stupidmommy), I know how addicted I get.
If those folks even skip one day of posting, I don't know what to do with myself. I become obsessed with checking, thinking, "Maybe NOW they have something up there..." I just need to know what's going on in their lives.
So, although no one probably cares about this little lost blog that I've abandoned, I can't promise to start up for real and then flake on it. It will get started. Just a bit of time. For now, I'm going to post a piece that I wrote last year about Asheville TAASC. 

Just so you know, Asheville TAASC is a program that builds character development in kids ages 8-18 through adventure and service adventures. More on that later.

1 comment:
Hey! I'm excited! Git writin' little lady. I got me sum procrastinatin' ta do.
Post a Comment