When I got home yesterday (after spending the snowy day with Francis and half-watching this bizarre sci-fi movie called "Sunshine"), I saw a magical little usps envelope on my doorstep. Yes, you guessed it, my textbook: Economics: A Tool for Critically Understanding Society. It doesn't have the nice purple cover like in the picture (and in the bookstore), but it was like Christmas in January to get it.
Yea graphs! Yea supply and demand!
I'd be ecstatic if anyone would want to order it and read along. Econ textbook book club?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I will on one condition. We read it aloud in Middle English.
You know, that sounds like a lot of fun, but I was thinking that I might poke out my eye with a KFC spork instead. That's the only thing I could think of that might be more fun.
laughing. in middle english. while jamming a spork in my eye.
Post a Comment