
However, I also want to convey the feeling of our trips through my photos. Our little ones had a great time last weekend playing in the snow, hiking up and over Gingercake and Sitting Bear mountains, and climbing with the Morganton teenagers at their clubhouse. At times, I put my camera on continous and moved it around to capture the snowball fighting and happy energy. Here are some glimpses that I hope will illustrate that energy without revealing too much...
I'd love to know others' thoughts about this.


3 comments:
There's a whole arty idea here, some sort of photo exibition! I think you are right to protect privacy. Pics loook great though.
I like this photo montage. I agree that it's best to protect the privacy. You never know when you'll get a break and your blog will be flooded with readers.
I also believe in protecting the kids' privacy. You never know who or how someone is going to end up here. I like the photos just as they are.
Post a Comment