So, this is my 100th post. What has changed since the beginning? A lot really. Not much really. Details of jobs, relationships, and living situations. Even personality/behavior... maybe? Maybe I'm still learning.
Now, just listening to Norwegian Wood on a rainy Sunday after a few emotional days. This song makes me think about the Haruki Murakami book by the same title. Ironically, I was reading a lot of Murakami when I started writing this blog. His books are full of mystical realism and Cutty Sark whiskey. I always would feel like making a few sandwiches and having an adventure when I'd read these bizarre novels. It makes me think about B, since he introduced me to Murakami.
I still have many questions, even after posting 100 times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
At the risk of sounding very old, I'd say you'll still have questions after 1000 posts, and that's as it should be.
By the way, have I ever mentioned how awesome you are?
Post a Comment