Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Earth Day
















The library magazines and the tea kettle are a little random, huh?


This is a lazy post. These are some photos from UNCA on Earth Day. These photos are my life up until about 11am. There are more from the day, of course, but for now, these will have to be it all.... Finishing semester. Readying for GMAT. Planning and living.

4 comments:

Tiny Tin Bird said...

Where are the bike racks?

KD said...

That was just an artistic thing--- I think the Outdoors Club was repairing bikes on Earth Day.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Roomdog said...

On Earth Day I wore last summers staff T-shirt...that's doing my bit for re-cycling don't you think? Mike didn't agree. My first time on the RT 17 Saturday, cross you fingers for me and all the other NJ drivers.

(The deleted comment was me by the way, I was logged in as Andy and that can just get confusing.)