Alyssa gave me a HUGE box of clothes when she came to visit. Along with various belts, shirts, and shoes, she also gave me glittery jewlery and scarves. I loved them so much that I wore one (that is more formal than this occasion) on my foggy TAASC trip last weekend. Here's me on back-up belay. (See the pink?) Also, Roomie lent me those rain pants, which saved me that weekend...

Rambo, aka the Arbitor is rappelling in this picture. When he looked down/out, he said, "Geez Louise!"
Here's Rambo rappelling.

This one is for my Mom. She always loves to hear about cliff edges.
3 comments:
Oh man, these photos of you look very official. Very good. Very appropriately accessorized.
Maybe we should have a TAASC uniform that includes either a pink wrap or a blue checkered ascot...
I loved your 1980s hit "Whip It." Oh, and your remake of "Workin' in the Coal Mine." Excellent.
Post a Comment