When students are in tents or tarps, they seem to think that no one else can hear their conversations. Because of the rain and wind on last weekend's TAASC trip, we went into our tents shortly after dinner. Here's part of a conversation I overheard:
Players: S and B, 12-year old girls
Setting: Rain, wind, sleeping bags, etc at a campsite near Table Rock
Prior conversation to this: Included musings about the ages of their parents and the age difference between B's mom and dad, "It'd be like us dating a kindergartner!"
S: Oh my gosh, you know what I just realized?
B: What?
S: You have a brother and two sisters. There are four of you!
B: So?
S: That means that your parents did it four times!
B: Gross!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yo Katie that is gross, I have 2 brother and 2 sisters!
I bet it's because your dad sings "King of the Road" so well...
Post a Comment