I have an macroeconomics exam tomorrow so in between my jobs and jaunts, I typed up my notes from the last couple of weeks of class.
Unlike other activities in my life, I can usually sit down and do this schoolwork without procrastinating. However, Alyssa is doing a series on her style throughout the years (complete with class pictures) and it is really funny. My Sassafras sister actually just mentioned it to me... I think she's doing schoolwork, too. I especially like Lyssie's hairdos and the part when she spelled the name of her junior high school wrong after counting her 48 friends.
Roomie knew I wasn't looking at notes about our Marginal Propensity to Consume when I was cackling.
...
However, I had to laugh at my econ notes (not as hard, though) when I typed about assets; I couldn't stop thinking about that song, "I like big butts and I cannot lie."
For example, Higher interest rates make our assets look more attractive. But this implies that American goods are less desirable from the rest of the world's perspective.
I think I need to go to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment